Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Signs of the Times or Good Financial Planning?

Over the last few months I’ve been making arrangements for my death. This has mostly involved mundane tasks like buying more life insurance and collecting relevant financial information into a single location so my family can easily access financial resources. Pretty dull in addition to obviously macabre.

Today I came across this. I don’t know whether it’s an indication of society’s failure to properly care for our elderly poor or a financial planning tip I should recommend to Denise when I get hit by the bus.

5 Comments:

Blogger daniel said...

hi, i'm lame. no blogging for two months. then i post this and do a little catching up on some friends' blogs only to discover that mo posted it yesterday....

January 09, 2008  
Blogger Denise said...

Just try not to look "too dead" when I'm wheeling you around cashing your checks.

January 10, 2008  
Blogger Mo said...

I did the same thing with Denise's blog and the ingenius little kid who glued his hand to the bed. I edited the post after the fact so I didn't seem so lame.

January 11, 2008  
Blogger Denise said...

Daniel, I think Mo is calling you names. Mo, that's my job.

January 12, 2008  
Blogger Lisa said...

Wow what is in the air....Justin is too.

January 13, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home