Wednesday, October 17, 2007

How I Get Through Earnings Season

Four times annually, I get to spend a few weeks listening to hours and hours of conference calls as companies announce their results. These are generally hour-long events that are 53 minutes of blather punctuated by a few minutes of information or questions that actually matter. Usually I try to be productive while ignoring the irrelevant parts of the call. Sometimes though, I'm very grateful for the internet.

Here's my latest pastime. See how well you can do at matching your short description of an image with an anonymous partner. There are people with more than 10 million cumulative points. I'm guessing they listen to a lot of conference calls….

2 Comments:

Blogger Denise said...

Shoot, that's painfully addictive. I just wasted half an hour of sleep doing that.

October 17, 2007  
Blogger Lisa said...

a new obsession! FuN!

October 24, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home