Monday, July 27, 2009

Don't Cross The Streams

In spite of spending most of my waking hours looking at market information, I'm not a fan of financial news networks. Almost all the noise from talking heads is a distraction and if they have something worth saying I'm sure a dozen people will comment about it on the interwebz for me to find as needed.

That said, I'm tempted to watch the video clip below because I'm pretty sure it has something to do with the host shooting lasers from her fingertips at guests. Looks promising.




Ok, I can't really bring myself to watch it, but if anyone wants to email me a summary that'd be great.

3 Comments:

Blogger Denise said...

ok, here goes:

1. Neither of those people should be on TV.

2. China needs the west, the west needs China.

3. Indonesia has weathered recession better than Europe. Nah, Nah, Na Nah Nah.

4. The Girl has very straight, if completely awkward, posture. Also, a mole.

July 28, 2009  
Blogger Bubba the Hutt said...

...and the dude's head explodes like that guy in Scanners.

July 29, 2009  
Blogger daniel said...

bubba -- i suggest you submit your credentials to the financial news networks. i would totally watch any show you produced.

July 31, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home