Thursday, July 09, 2009

What's the Roman Numeral for 4,729?

I'm just back from Madame Delicious' family reunion. Two observations:

  • It's been a month since the last post. Yet another tick in the why I'm lame column.
  • I learned while at the reunion that my posts are too long. A brother-in-law mentioned that he visited Delicious Animals once and gave up after finding "some kind of long rant." Tick two in the aforementioned column.
In an attempt to remedy both of these issues for your amusement, I present the bald man comb via bbg:

4 Comments:

Blogger Bubba the Hutt said...

In my last sacrament talk I started with a joke.

"So a Sunbeam walks into the Bishop's office with a parrot on his shoulder. The Bishop says "Hey, where'd ya get that?" The parrot said "Primary, they're all over the place."

After the meeting my wife's aunt came up to me:

Aunt: Your joke wasn't funny.

Me: Oh, did you get it?

Aunt: Yeah, I got it, it just wasn't funny.

Me: Thank you for your honesty.

Aunt: The joke you said for your last talk wasn't funny either, you really should run them by your wife first.

Me: Maybe I should make sure I run them by you before anyone else.

Aunt: That would be a good idea.

In-laws are awesome.

July 09, 2009  
Blogger Denise said...

Now let's be fair. Never was there a man more beloved by his in-laws than you -- and you know it. The brother in law that said that also said that you are hilarious.

Bubba, what on earth are you doing living in a ward with extended family members? It's not like you live in Utah! That's so 1840's! Move east, young man (and bring your wife and sons -- they rock.)

July 22, 2009  
Blogger Bubba the Hutt said...

Denise,

Good question, when we first moved in the in-laws were in another ward, but about two years later they changed the ward boundaries and we were lumped together.

Good times...good times...

July 27, 2009  
Blogger Deb said...

I'm pretty sure that was Matt, and Matt is hardly a good one for blog critiques. He frequently makes reference to your blog - he thinks animals are delicious.

August 21, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home