Friday, June 05, 2009

See, Here's What Happens When I Have Time to Bring the Geekiness

Open another instance of your favorite interwebz browser (or a tab for you open sourcers).
Go to google.com.
In the search box type "I a" without quotes.

Isn't the first search suggested by Google extremely diverting?

It used to be that you had to type "I am extremely" to get that result. There was a dark day many moons ago when it took even more words.

Isn't progress wonderful? And why is my initial question written in the tone of a 19th century British noblewoman?

See if you can find the original article that created this little internet phenomenon. Warning: you'll get a laugh (I hope), but you'll be stupider after reading it.

4 Comments:

Blogger Denise said...

I'm not terrified of Chinese people, but I'm a little concerned about the amount of work, or lack thereof that led you to this, your latest string of geekiness, today.

June 05, 2009  
Blogger PassTheChips said...

What version of IE are you using that doesn't have tabs? v6? How about clicking that Windows Update button every once in a while.

June 08, 2009  
Blogger daniel said...

stodgy bank has stodgy technology.

June 08, 2009  
Blogger Deb said...

I do NOT encourage anyone to search for the original article. All the horrific comments are there as well, and not only will you be more stupid for reading the article, but your eyeballs will burn right out of your head if you even glance at any comments. Readers be ware!

June 10, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home