Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Heh roh?

I’m sure I don’t have the whole story (and am too busy to research further right now), but this struck me as odd…

While going downstairs to fetch my lunch today, I read on the screen displaying ads and random bits of news in the elevator that Japanese police were trying to determine if they were the victims of a hoax after discovering that the body they found in a sleeping bag and took to the medical examiner was a doll. (I’d hate to know how displeased they would be by that run-on sentence.) (Or my overuse of parenthetical comments.)

How likely do you think it is that a police squad befuddled by proper mannequin disposal methods will be able to find whomever pranked them?

3 Comments:

Blogger Denise said...

whomever

September 03, 2008  
Blogger Denise said...

and btw, I hate when that happens to me... doll or real person? dang it's hard to tell

September 03, 2008  
Blogger daniel said...

important japanese police update -- http://www.pinktentacle.com/2008/09/man-charged-with-dumping-silicone-girlfriend/

September 18, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home