Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Ground Beef Sometimes Has That Effect

Here’s another in the series of posts that no one should read. I write it so it’s out of my head, allowing me to focus on other matters.

While investigating the capital structure of a European utility (my life is a thrill a minute) the name of an unfamiliar German bank caught my eye. I don’t know anything about Hamburger Sparkasse or the quality of its equity research, but when Bloomberg omits the final letter of the company name it conjures some amusing images.

3 Comments:

Blogger Denise said...

I think some people call that bank "White Castle."

February 22, 2008  
Blogger Deb said...

Daniel - post something new. I don't want to think about the gastrointestinal effect of ground beef anymore when I come to your blog. Of course, I realize I am being demanding and bossy - and I don't even blog. But I like reading your funny posts. So...hop to.

April 01, 2008  
Blogger daniel said...

wow, what a slacker i am. it's taken me a full week to even see this comment...sorry deb.

will see about a new post for you and the three other readers of delicious animals.

April 08, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home