Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Sad Guys on Trading Floors

Industry specific humor is often less amusing to outsiders than those who live the jokes think it will be, but I'm willing to bet most people will enjoy at least a few of these.




I’m no financial genius, but I’m guessing that the stock market is run by various sizes and colors of men with 60s-era phones attached to their ears.
.


“Tantrum Strategy.” Just hold your breath until someone approves a bailout package.

.


Jazzhands will not save us now, my friend.

.

More funny here.

2 Comments:

Blogger Denise said...

Some of the photos and captions were not that funny to me -- some just looked downright painful. But I think my favorite was the middle one on your blog page. The caption ought to be something like, "And he huffed and he puffed, but he just could not inflate the stock price again."

October 10, 2008  
Blogger Lisa said...

That is great! very funny!

October 17, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home