Sunday, December 03, 2006

Earning My Brown Belt in Blogging Nerddom

I'll be spending most of next week at a conference listening to companies make presentations to investors. I just enabled email posting on Delicious Animals because:
1) I sometimes get a little bored by hour seven of each day, and
2) I am very eager to provide a Christmas gift to the blogosphere this week and may have to do some of it remotely.

So, this is my test run of the email posting system. If it works I think I become a level fourteen geek.

6 Comments:

Blogger Denise said...

are you also stiff?

December 04, 2006  
Blogger daniel said...

corrected. thank you.

December 04, 2006  
Blogger Mo said...

trying really hard not to comment here... I mean this is a layup...

December 04, 2006  
Blogger daniel said...

shhh mo. you'll corrupt the innocent ones.

December 05, 2006  
Blogger Lisa said...

Hey, I am in Utah on vacation and commenting on your blog.....don't call me a geek!

December 05, 2006  
Blogger daniel said...

you're only a geek if you are commenting via brower-enabled mobile phone.

December 05, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home