Monday, November 20, 2006

Brains, Igor! I Need More Brains!


I am fascinated by many aspects of physical science. Though I lack the requisite knowledge of mathematics, physics, chemistry, biology, astronomy, or any other qualification to be involved with real science, I enjoy learning what I can from the layman's perspective. My interest leads to some occasionally odd lunchtime reading.

While reading about advances in organ transplant and development, I learned from a leading evolutionary geneticist that most people would not want to have their brain replaced by someone else's. I want to host a dinner party for those people who do want to have their brain replaced. Any volunteers?

4 Comments:

Blogger daniel said...

deb, i have the guts only because i started when no one was looking. if not for a long forgotten comment left on denise's blog before i started writing here, i'd still be unseen. and i would have gotten away with it if not for you pesky kids!

(that last bit may need a scooby doo villian's voice to work)

November 21, 2006  
Blogger Lisa said...

Daniel's secret life EXPOSED!

November 21, 2006  
Blogger Denise said...

Can I choose the brain that gets transplanted into me?

November 22, 2006  
Blogger Mo said...

Will you be serving fava beans and a nice chianti?

November 30, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home