Friday, November 17, 2006

You talkin' to me?

Today I got an email from Ms Penzer with an oblique reference to the title of this blog. Knowing that she was working on her own blog last night I figured she was hinting at her discovery of Delicious Animals. Not only has she somehow found it, but apparently other friends have too.

I'm not sure how I feel about this. I knew the day would come eventually, I just didn't expect it so soon. What if I get blog performance anxiety? Since I'm not as humorous as many of the friends, not as creative as any of them, and far less cute than my children I need to find a niche. Looks like digitalization of my mental ramblings is no longer going to cut it.

3 Comments:

Blogger Denise said...

so you're quitting? please don't

November 17, 2006  
Blogger Mo said...

If you get blog performance anxiety then you quit like Ben Blair, the lame-o.

November 30, 2006  
Blogger daniel said...

ben, any response to the rhode island throwdown?

December 01, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home