Friday, September 18, 2009

The Trapeze Artists Will Blow Your Mind

I take pleasure in the simple things of life.

This weekend, Madame Delicious and I are getting away for the first time in several years. Here's where we're staying:



We're both really looking forward to it. Mohonk Mountain House is a Victorian era grand hotel, so it's got that old timey feel and history she'll enjoy.

I enjoyed telling her last night that I'm excited about the 11am ferret circus that the hotel hosts daily. She believed me for about forty seconds. Best forty seconds of my day.

See, the simple things.

1 Comments:

Blogger Denise said...

Well, stranger things have happened in those mountains... Woodstock? So, a ferret circus seemed plausible for a few seconds (no way it was 40). But then I remembered your fascination with ferrets and just knew there was no way it was real.

That said, it was a lovely wonderful place. When are you taking me back?

September 21, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home