Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Only Direct Headshots Will Ultimately Concern Me

I'm pretty sure my oldest child is not a zombie, though occasionally her smells argue otherwise. That said, a conversation with her last night brought to mind this song. She's just entering peak angst-ridden years, so I'm sure we're in for more awkward talks...

Ignore the anime, it has no connection to the song but this is the only online version of the tune I could find.



This is also a public service reminder to prepare or update your zombie survival plan(s).

3 Comments:

Blogger daniel said...

The brain-eating part was my favorite. I actually think that's a good explanation for what seems to be happening to me: the kids are eating my brain.

September 23, 2010  
Blogger Denise said...

ooops... I didn't realize I was signed in as you above. I guess I should use my own computer. Dang technology...

September 23, 2010  
Blogger PassTheChips said...

But the synced anime is the best part!

September 23, 2010  

Post a Comment

<< Home