Monday, March 09, 2009

Please Remind Me How Many Horsemen There Will Be

I was so shocked by Utah's need to label common hinge-hung hallway barriers that a radio advertisement I heard while on my recent visit slipped my mind. Apparently MC Hammer and Vanilla Ice were scheduled to jointly headline in Orem in early March. I thought it was a radio DJ joke or a planned parody show.

Turns out that this is the second troubling signal for the future of that pretty great state. The rappers performed together. In concert. In 2009. And people paid to attend.

2 Comments:

Blogger PassTheChips said...

Can't touch this!

March 09, 2009  
Blogger Denise said...

Together, aren't they some kind of treat at McDonald's? Like McVanilla Ice? We know how the Utards loooove their fast food.

March 09, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home